Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lazy Sunday

The tittle of this post is one of the trending topics in the Philippines. I can actually feel the "Lazy Sunday" vibes. I haven't done anything related to school yet during the whole weekend. (Hopefully I can be able to cram it all before going to school tomorrow.) Two more weeks left before school ends. What a heck of a ride 2nd year was. Everyday is just an emotional roller coaster wherein you can't get off the ride that easily. Especially for me,   A lot has happened in my second year of high school, which lead me to stupid and ill-made decisions which I truly regret. These experiences make up the tittle of my blog, "Sad,Scared and Broken". These three words are remarkable to me. (Since it clearly defines my current emotional status) These three words came to my life when I lost something that meant everything to me. It took away almost everything, including most of my happiness. I am slowly recovering though, but the remains of the past still haunts me. I would often wish I can go back to that time, when I still had it.

This is my life. If you're only here to break me then I am asking you to just get my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment